Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 48

Hello to 48 days of bedrest and I am still going strong!

Talked to the dr this morning and he asked me if I wanted them to repeat the amniosure since I have been completly leak free since sunday last week and have had no contractions or anything. He said it wouldnt change my plan of care right now (meaning I will stay on HBR) but it was up to me. I said YES because I just wanted to know. I was okay with however the results came back because 1. if it came back positive I would know that it was accurate since I havent bled in a week. 2. if it came back negative I would feel better knowing it wasnt leaking and that last weeks tests were probably in accurate or it sealed back up. So results came back NEGATIVE!!! I am sooo happy that it came back negative ofcourse :) So really hoping to keep baby in as long as possible now w/out water bags broken I could have a full term baby.

I have had the biggest smile on my face today! Also Chase, the girls, Kyle, Pam, and Steve came and visited and brought me lunch which was very nice. We sat in the family room and visited since it is bigger then my hospital room and then I actually get to get out of this room for awhile! It was nice to see them all! Chase was going to come back tonight but he was so tired I told him to just go to bed and I'd see him tomorrow,hopefully! Plus I am pretty tired to since I decieded to not nap today to try and get to bed earlier then 1am for a change!

*incase your wondering 13days till my next milestone of 28 weeks, WE CAN DO THIS!

Lots of love,
Kierst

1 comment:

  1. I Love You So Much! You are such a strong woman... Im still hoping and praying for that FULL TERM baby! ill keep checking up on you. Love Jamie

    ReplyDelete