Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 47

Today is day 47 of bedrest and I am so excited that I am going to have many more bedrest days :)

Had an ultrasound this morning to check fluid levels and they have gone up again and now at 16.4cm and all I can say is WOW! I am so happy that baby is staying put and my fluid levels are great because that means baby is getting the fluid it needs to help w/lung developement! I talked to the dr about continuing my 17p shots and she said since my fluid levels are so high and I am not contracting she is confident to continue them and that they'll help so she is going to talk to the other drs to make sure I stay on it every week!!!

I am also 26weeks today!!!

*incase anyone else is keeping track only 14days till my next milestone of 28weeks!

Lots of love
Kierst

No comments:

Post a Comment