Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 54

Today is day 54 of bedrest and it also marks 27 weeks pregnant, yay!!!!

Things are going great and I feel so blessed to still be pregnant and having no complications at this point. I am still in the hospital been here 3weeks 2days now but it feels really nice to be here knowing if something changed that I have a great team of nurses and doctors to help me and baby. I have been contraction free and medication free for 2weeks which is just a mircale in itself! Baby is doing great I love to feel every move and kick (okay almost every one sometimes the ones at 1am get a little annoying,lol). Had my fluid checked today and its 16cm which is great!

Dr said they may send me home between 32 and 34weeks if I am still staying quiet and not ruptured at that point!!!

*incase you were wondering 7 days untill my next milestone of 28weeks, YAY!

lots of love
kierstien

No comments:

Post a Comment