Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 45

Well here I lay in bed for the 45th day in a row and really it hasnt been all that bad. Yes I do have bad days and sometimes even a bad few hours in the day but I know that as soon as I have my little baby and see him/her it will make all those weeks in bedrest seem like nothing! What I am doing is a GREAT thing I am helping a life grow and have the best chance of a healthy/happy life so every week,day,hour, and even minute inside of me is a HUGE gift I am giving to my baby and that makes it all worth it!

Had an ultrasound yesterday to check my fluid levels since I will now be getting them Tuesdays and Fridays to make check what the fluid is since I started leaking amniotic fluid. It was at 15cm WOW I was seriously shocked when the ultrasound tech told me the amount and holy moly I was so excited to see it that high, this is the highest it has been since I started getting fluid checks at 20weeks! So we are hoping/praying that fluid continues to stay at good levels! Anything between 10cm and 25cm is a good normal so the 15cm is awesome!

Ofcourse still in the hospital which is where I will live until baby comes. Today has been a good day my nurse (who is AWESOME) brought in the movie The Hangover in for me to watch and also popcorn! Oh man that movie is hilarious I am so happy she brought it in, chase came and watched it with me and we loved it!!!

incase you are wondering only 16days till my next milestone of 28weeks!!!

Lots of Love
Kierstien

P.S. can you believe there is only 5 days left in january, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment