Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 34

Today is day 34 of bedrest and things are going pretty well today!

I am still in the hospital and will be here at least the next few days just depending on what my body does the next few days. The plan is to keep things the same till Monday (as far as meds goes) on Monday we are going to up the doses of my niphedipine during the day and lower the indosin doses and then at night time still get double dose of Indosin since it seems I contract more at night and Indosin is what helps knock them out for me.

I had a quiet night, which is great! I had no contractions at all so it must of been the extra dose of Indosin that helped out. I even got some sleep :) almost 8hours I'd say which is way better then the last few nights of only 4hrs.

Get to see the kiddos today :) so excited!

My next goal is 28weeks so 27days to go!!!

Love to all!
Kierst

No comments:

Post a Comment