Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 43

So I have now been on bedrest for over 6weeks and WOW I can not believe it.

Today I am 25weeks and 3days along which is the gestational age Aricelli was born and man its been a rough day on me emotionally. So I am very happy to see this day end and even happier to see it end and I am still pregnant!!!

I got an ultrasound on Saturday to measure baby's fluid and it was 10cm which is very good considering I am leaking amniotic fluid. This is the highest it has been in two weeks! I will get another ultrasound tomorrow to check fluid again and i am hoping/praying that it will be higher or at least the same! I havent been leaking much fluid so that is very good!

So here I lay just praying that I get one more day and I will keep praying that same thing each and every day!

Still counting down to my next 28week milestone 18more days to go, YAY!

Lots of Love
Kierst

No comments:

Post a Comment