Friday, January 21, 2011

Sad News

So yesterday we were told some very sad news, Chase's grandma Shirley (his mom's mom) had passed away yesterday morning. She has been very sick for a few months and on hospice care and the last two weeks we knew things were not going to get any better. On Monday her dr said that her organs were failing and it would be just a matter of days untill she passed. All of her kids were able to be with her this week and help her be as comfortable as possible. She went peacefully yesterday during a nap.

I am having a very hard time dealing with her death because I know I will not be able to go to the funeral to say my good byes. I am so blessed to still be pregnant and I know I am in the best place possible and I have to stay put but that doesnt make it any easier. I know she knows how much I want to be there and I know she doesnt want me to come so I can keep her great grand baby safe!!!

Grandma Shirley you will be greatly missed but never ever forgotten <3


Lots of Love,
Kierstien

http://www.lacannefuneralhome.com/obituary/20574/ShirleyAxford/obituary

No comments:

Post a Comment