Friday, January 21, 2011

25weeks

So today marks 25weeks pregnant for me and I am so stinking happy to still be pregnant and water in tact still, yay!!!! I am still in the hospital and dr told me yesterday that I am not going home any time soon he wants to keep me here for sure till 26weeks and then reasses things and go from there. He really doesnt think I'll be going home until around 28weeks (Feb 11th) but we will just have to wait and see.

Had an ultrasound yesterday and my fluid levels stayed about the same at 9.5cm which we were hoping it would go up since we have decreased my medication on Monday but at least its above where it was (8cm) so I will get another ultrasound Monday to recheck the fluid. Also they checked my cervix which was 27mm long which is okay they like it above 30mm at this point but above 25mm is "acceptable" so I am in okay range there but it was slightly funneling so we are still going to keep an eye on that and I'll recieve another cervical length ultrasound on Thursday of next week. Baby was very active and doing great they did a growth ultrasound as well and baby is measuring right where it should be at 25weeeks and he/she weighs 1lb 9oz approx!!!

So Monday will mark 25weeks 3days which is the gestational age I had Aricelli my last pregnancy so I am a little nervous for that day but super excited to get past it! With her at this point my water had already broke so I am really feeling great knowing I will get past that date still pregnant!!

21 more days untill my next milestone of 28 days :) woot woot!

Lots of love
Kierstien

No comments:

Post a Comment