Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 31

So here I lay today and I am having a pretty good today :) I had a friend come visit with her son and that was so nice! They brought lunch over, Davanni's it was yummy, and we just sat and talked for a few hours and just hung out while her little boy played with toys and watched movies. It is so crazy how human interaction is so needed and just makes the day go by so much faster!!!

I have been working on keeping my water intake up so that hopefully my amniotic fluid will be up as well at my appointment tomorrow afternoon. I have been making myself drink at least 6glasses of water (32oz glasses) each day and so far so good, today I am on glass #5 and its only 4pm! So hoping and praying that upping my fluid intake will make my amniotic fluid go up so I can stay on my medication. I have also been contraction free since I have lowered the medication :) which I am sure is also in part because of my fluid intake! So we will se how things go tomorrow.

Okay, so I have to admitt I am addicted to shows on MTV I know its a little sad but the drama of their lives really helps take me out of "reality" of being on bedrest and take my mind off of it all and just enjoy the crazyness of others! I watch Jersey Shore (lmao) and Teen Mom 2 and since I do not have cable tv or even regular channels on tv for that matter I watch all my shows online! I have also started watching The Bachelor, Parenthood, and Castle all online the day after they air on tv its nice I can keep up w/my tv addiction even w/out tv :) or having to go to others house to watch their tivo!!

Any other bedrest momma's reading this blog? What do you do to pass the time? I thought I'd catch up on reading and stuff but really realizing I am not much of a book reader so I have 5books staring at me but have yet to read them!

*Incase anyone else is keeping track 2days untill I am 24weeks :) I am so happy to have made it this far without any major complications!*

Lots of Love
Kierstien

No comments:

Post a Comment