Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 23weeks!

Today I am 23weeks pregnant which is so great! I was thinking back when I was pregnant with Aricelli and at this point in her pregnancy I was 1cm dilated and on hospital bedrest. I am so blessed to be at home this time and not in the hospital and not dilated at all :)
Had a dr appointment yesterday and everything is looking great. The amniotic fluid levels are 12cm (which is normal) and cervix is long/closed! Baby heartrate was nice and strong at 147 and my 17p shots went normal. Starting next week I will also be getting a heart echo done on baby because of the medication I am on.

Yesterday was not a great day for me, besides the great dr apt. I just felt very sick all morning and had a headache,stomach ache, and was very nauseated so I took a 3hr nap and felt so much better afterwards.

So what do I do all day? I spend a lot of time online talking to friends on facebook or my ladies on babycenter. When I am not on those two sites I am usually playing games my favorite right now is diner dash, it is sooo addicting!!! I also love to save money and budget so I visit pocketyourdollars.com check it out its very helpful! Today I am watching season 9 of friends :)
"Different situation Cowboy, you would've had yourself a handful!!!" okay you'd totally know what I was talking about if you watch the show,haha!

Incase anyone else is counting 7days till I am 24weeks and at the age of "viability!!!!"

Love to all
Kierstien

1 comment:

  1. Kierstein I'm praying that baby stays in there! I hope I don't see you on our unit any time soon!

    ReplyDelete