Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 46

Today is day 46 of bedrest and it has been a great day!

I think today was the fastest day since I have been here which is great! Nothing changed which is good news no contractions,no leaking fluid,no bleeding, and baby is moving around like normal!

I got up early like normal here and then took a nap by 9am then got up had lunch and showered and then met with one of the other pregnant moms here and we sat in the family room and chatted for 3hours which went so fast and it was so nice to just sit there and chat like a "real" person,lol! I know that mom will probably deliver next week so I am hoping some of the other mommas come to group so I can meet them and have weekly chat sessions! Then after Jay was done with her day of work she came and visted for awhile so that was nice too! I realize having something to keep you occupied sure makes the days fly bye!

*incase your counting only 15 more days untill my 28weeks milestone!!! WE CAN DO THIS.

Lots of love
Kierstien

No comments:

Post a Comment