Friday, January 14, 2011

24weeks Yipee!

Happy 24weeks to me and baby today!!!! I am so happy to have made it to this milestone and it is going to help me breathe a little easier! Yes, I do NOT want baby to come soon by anymeans but this is a great step for me and now I start the countdown till 28weeks (only 28 days to go!). So bake baby bake mommy and daddy are excited to meet you and so are your big sisters but we can ALL wait untill closer to May for that to happen!!!

*hospital update*
Just a bit of an update I had more contractions last night around 10pm i started to feel a few contractions but figured my 11pm meds would help. Around 11:30 I noticed that they were still coming so I told the nurse. I was due for my other meds at 12am so she said we will see what they are doing 1/2 hr after that (to give them time to kick in) still contractions were 3min apart not super painful but still coming. So at 1am got a 2nd dose of each med and iv fluids for 1/2 hr after about 1/2 hr to 45min the contractions slowed way down and i got some meds to help relax me to sleep and stopped iv. Got woken up at 4am for 2nd dose of steriod shots, again at 5am for more meds, 6am for more meds, and 8am for drs to come in UGGH i slept good but not long so more naps during the day today FOR SURE! Dr said he is happy contractions stopped and still no bleeding but he is going to keep me longer and tonight we are going to up my nightly dose of meds before the contractions start since the last two nights it seems around 9:30-10pm i start slowly contracting and then bam it picks up to 3-5min apart so he said if 8pm or so we do double dose of each med that should help knock them out before they begin and we will reasses in the morning (the dr that knows me more and my history will be here then) and should know more of the plan. Monitoring this morning went well no contractions and baby was active and heart rate was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment