Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 38

Welcome day 38 of bedrest, wow 38 really??? Sometimes it doesnt feel like its been that LONG but then at other moments it is like really only a month! But I have a LOT longer to go and I WILL make it!!! My goal is 37weeks and ofcourse anyday beyond that would be a great bonus!!



So still at the hospital on bedrest and staying here at least for tonight. Not much has changed in the last few days. Yesterday my fluid had dropped from 9cm to 8cm so we changed my medications around and I did very well with that last night, yay! So had another ultrasound today and that showed my fluid levels went up to 10cm, wohooo! So no changes today just keep doing what I am doing.

Today was the first day in a week that I got out of my ROOM! The nurse took me to group time, which is a thing the antepartum unit does they let the pregnant mommas get together to chit chat! Today it was only me and another lady but we still had a good time and it was so nice to "get away" for an hour. I learned that she has been on hospital bedrest since November 12,2010 and is now 32weeks pregnant, wow! She is really an inspiration :)

23 days to go till my next milestone of 28weeks!!!

Lots of love,
Kierst

No comments:

Post a Comment