Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 29

So here I lay on Day 29 of bedrest which is awesome! I mean do I wish I wasnt in bed? Ofcourse I do but that is not in the cards for me so I am so thankful to still be pregnant and at home on bedrest versus the hospital. I seem to be able to relax a little more here!

I had a GREAT night took some unisom about 1/2 hr before bed and I slept great woke up feeling refreshed which was a nice change from waking up to groggyness and headaches. Yesterday afternoon I lowered my medication from 50mg every 6hrs to 25mg every 6hours and I have still been contraction Free, wohoo!

Had a dr appointment today to check fluid levels and cervix length and before going I just knew my fluid level would be low, just from the lack of urine I have been able to produce even being fully hydrated. Well my insticts were correct, I got my ultrasound and I could tell just from looking that levels were lower (crazy how I can now see that now with all these apts) it has been between 12cm and 15cm and today it was down to 9cm which is in the lower 5% so the doctor was a little concerned. So what we are doing is lowering my meds even lower down to only one 25mg dose per day he did say ofcourse if I was getting contractions to take another dose and if I notice I am going to need a 3rd dose to call in asap and see what they want me to do. Other then that the cervix still looked good,yay. Now I am to just drink lots of fluids and rest and go back on Thursday to reasses and see how things look then. Hoping for fluid increase by then!!!


*incase your keeping count 4days till the magic 24weeks, age of viability!!!

Happy Monday to everyone!
Lots of Love,
Kierstien <3

No comments:

Post a Comment