Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here I go day 23

Today is day 23rd that I have been on bedrest this pregnancy. I know a lot of ladies do not count by days because it makes it feel so much longer. But for some reason I do not agree! I think seeing each day is a blessing that I am getting that much closer to my milestone days! First up is making it to 24weeks which is the age of viability for this lil peanut! That will be on January 14th, 2011 and it is only 10days away which is FANTASTIC!!!!

I had my first doctor appointment of the week today, which was just an ultrasound (u/s) to check the fluid level around baby. My mother inlaw,Pam, took me there today. Baby looked great all curled up with his/her knees pushed up almost to its face!!! My cervix appeared to be long/closed via the abdominal u/s. I go back to the doctor on Thursday to check fluid levels, cervical length, and my weekly 17p shots.

So I know people ask me over and over what do you do in bed all day?? dont you get bored? how do you do it? My answer to this is I do whatever I can to get my mind of the fact that I am in bed and try to make the best of each day. Yes I get bored but when that happens I usually take a nap because it makes the time go by faster. How do I do it...I really dont know I just do because I have to. If staying in bed is going to give my little baby a chance at making it in this world and being full term then I will do what I have to do! My plan is to talk about different sites I visit online, books I read, movies I watch, and just daily things I do to make myself feel like I am not in bed all day!

Today is already going by so fast before I know it 4 o'clock will be here and that is the time my family comes home and my day really begins to feel "normal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment