Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 41

Today marks 41days of bedrest! Things didnt go as well last night as we had hoped for. Around 10:30pm I started getting a few contractions that to me were quite strong and then noticed some light bleeding that seemed more watery then before. So I called my nurse in and they did a test to see if I was leaking amniotic fluid and that came back positive. So they started me on antibiotics and took me off my other medications (that stop contractions). So pretty much I am here till baby is born which could be within a day or it could be weeks it is just up to my body at this point. As long as I dont get an infection and no other life threatening things happen they will let baby stay in untill 34weeks. I am not yet sure how much fluid is left around baby I am hoping they will do an ultrasound to find out. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

I am still counting down to my 28week milestone only 20days away!!!
BAKE BABY BAKE!

Lots of love
kierst

No comments:

Post a Comment