Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 28 :)

Today marks my 28th day (4 weeks) of bedrest and things have really seemed to go by fast, for me anyways. I was telling Chase how it doesnt seem like 4weeks already and he said Oh yes it does,lol. But he has been great and really busy taking on the role of "single" father pretty much, doing laundry, dishes, making dinner, grocery shopping, and taking care of me..plus working full time! So its a big change for all of us!

I have been feeling great the last few days except the sleeping is NOT so fun...it seems to take me FOREVER to get to sleep and then I have to wake up at 3am to take medication and it takes me another hour or so to get back to sleep ugggh! I ran out of Unisom so I am guessing that is why sleep has seemed more torture recently...but today Chase is getting me some today so I am hoping for a good nights sleep tonight! I know I could take Ambien but that is NOT an option for me....I took that during a previous pregnancy while in the hosptial and it made me just feel CRAZY so I will not put my body through that again, plus w/the other possible side effects it just makes it NOT worth it to me at all!

Today I am keeping my time occupied by hanging out with my family :) I love weekends for the reason that we are all together and I get some human interaction! Today is the day Aricelli goes back to my grandmas for the week so that stinks but before I know it Friday will be here and she'll be HOME!

Baby is super active today and I love every little kick and movement :) to me baby is saying "Don't worry mom I'm okay!" and it makes me smile...ofcourse I dont smile as much when he/she is doing it at 1am but still a lil' smile!!!

Okay back to my movie, My Girl (probably my all time Favorite!) and then chile for dinner YUMMO

*Incase anyone else is counting 5days till the magic viability age of 24 weeks *

Love to all <3
Kierstien

No comments:

Post a Comment