Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 65

So I have been on bedrest for a total of 65days so far which is a little over 9weeks and only about 9more weeks till we want this lil' one to "think" about coming out!

I havent updated in awhile been so busy but very happy to announce I am HOME! Chase picked me up from the hospital Friday afternoon. We packed up my hospital room said goodbye to my antepartum ladies ofcourse had one last chat session before I left :) they are a great group of gals and I know we will keep in touch! Hugged my favorite nurse goodbye and we exchanged tears...in a good way! SHe told me how much of an isnpiration I am to her and other nurses and patients there with how positive I am able to stay through everything. She made my day! She is the type of nurse that goes out of her way to make you feel at home and I loved that! I will for sure be keeping in touch with her.

Before I was discharged I got my second dose of steriod shots for babies lungs! Made sure no contratctions, been contraction free for almost a month now, WOW!

Went and saw my normal OB yesterday for the first time since November. He is ofcourse very happy with my progress and said he would like to see my twice a week now untill 32weeks and then weekly after that. I will also see the perinatalogist (sp?) weekly for my 17p injections and well as ultrasounds to check on baby untill 32weeks then all my care will transfer to my OB since after 32weeks I can deliver at Southdale Hospital instead of having to go to the U!

To my BBC ladies, thank you so much for being such an awesome group of ladies and worrying about me and checking in! I feel so bad not updating you all sooner but dont worry baby and I are doing great! And I PROMISE I will keep in touch better now, hugs to you all!

*As you know last Friday marked my 28week milestone, YAY! So on to the next milestone, 32weeks so only 24 more days to go!!!

Lots of love to all
Kierstien

1 comment:

  1. Aww yeah!! This makes me so happy! I'm so glad you are finally home and STILL prego! Love ya girl!

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete