Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tiberius James Fetzek is HERE

Hello Everyone! So last night I was readmitted to the hospital because around 9:30pm my water broke when I got here they did the normal stuff and I noticed a little tenderness on my belly. Water was in fact broken I was dilating every 3ish min so it was just a wait and see what happends didnt sleep much OFCOURSE but took some meds to help with that and it did! At around 8:30am my dr came in and pushed on my tummy OWW sore so she gave me another hour (she had to do surgery) and it was more tender on the left side so she said DELIVERING today. Around 9:30 I walked to OR got all set up delivered at 10:20am my beauitufl baby BOY 2lbs 12oz and 15in long. He is ofcourse in NICU he was put on cpap at first and I even got to KISS HIM while i was still getting sewn up (like "real" babies get after csection!) he cried which was AMAZING MUSIC TO MY EARS! After a few hours on cpap he was trying a litttle to hard to breathe so they intubated him and he is now on VENT he is still doing gra

No comments:

Post a Comment