Sunday, February 20, 2011

Great Progress Already!

Tiberius is such a great little guy. I am so very happy to have a son and he just so sweet and I know he is going to be a mommy's boy (weather he likes it or not,lol) He is doing very well and lots has happend the last two days right after birth he was put on CPAP right away but by 12pm he was working to hard to breathe so they put him on the ventalator and gave him surfactant to help his lungs by 1am on friday he was taken off of the vent and put back on CPAP by 12pm he was on room air so they took him off the CPAP completly and he is still BREATHING ON HIS OWN now going on 37hours he also started getting breastmilk today via feeding tube he recieves 8ml every three hours and so far tolerating it wonderfully. I was able to hold him yesterday and do kangaroo twice today for an hour each. This little man is just amazing me more and more everytime I see him.

I am not going to be creating a caring bridge site for Tiberius I plan on just keeping my blog updated as much as possible.

Thank you all SO MUCH for your thoughts and prayers I know that is why and how he is able to be doing so well and just suprising us every moment.

Love
Kierstien

No comments:

Post a Comment