Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 57

So today is day 57 of bedrest and I am happy to announce I got the news that I get to go home soon YAY! Friday will mark 28weeks along in my pregnancy and since I have contracted in 2weeks the doctors are a-okay with sending me home at 28weeks!!!! And the best part of it all is I get to go home with the baby still INSIDE! I cant even express how excited I am at this point with Aricelli she was already 2weeks old and it is a HUGE milestone to keep baby inside for that much longer,yay!

I will be sad to not see the nurses everyday(well some of them,lol) and not see some of the other mommas but to see my girls and Chase everyday will be so awesome and to sleep in my own bed...ahhh!

So as long as I have another uneventful week Friday will be a great day! This week will still consist of a growth ultrasound wednesday to see how big this lil' fetzek is and to check fluid levels then I think I'll have an amniosure done before I leave to make sure my water is NOT broken.

Funny story: I called Kaydince this morning to tell her I was coming home so I said guess what mommy gets to come home in 4days thinking she would shout for JOY that mommy is FINALLY coming home after being gone a month and what does she say? "In 4 years I'll be 10!" lil stinker!!!

*Incase your keeping track 4days untill my next milestone of 28weeks!!!

Lots of love,
Kierst

1 comment:

  1. hey lady - we area all wondering how you are feeling and what is going on. miss chatting with you on BBC and hope all is well with you and your LO.- natasha

    ReplyDelete